June 6, 2009 – June 6, 2014
Click on image to see caption
Yet another year has passed and I continue to heal.
It is with heartfelt joy that I will forever honor June 6 as the day a remarkable web of humanity held me.
I hold deep, never-ending gratitude for everyone that has shared this journey with me:
Yosemite Search & Rescue Team, Doctors, Nurses, Physical Therapists, Speech Therapist, Occupational Therapists, Vision Therapists, Chiropractors, Acupuncturists, Fellow Brain Injury Survivors, Brain Injury Center of Ventura, Life Coaches, Intuitives, Spiritual Teachers, Yoga Instructors, Classmates, Friends, Loved Ones, Family, Acquaintances & even random strangers who have left their mark.
There is SO much to be grateful for!
Gratitude brings us more of what we value. Please join in the celebration with me by acknowledging all that you are grateful for in your life. Feel free to post what you’re grateful for (or any comments) at the very bottom of this page under “Leave a Reply.”
With abundant gratitude and awe,
* My Life Coach business is growing
* I completed Life Coach Training in April of this year
* I will sit for the Certification Exam 9/11/14 at 9am!
* I am teaching 5 yoga classes a week
* I have a lovely new man in my life
* I began a year-long Leadership Program in April
* I am still very dedicated to ongoing rehabilitation: Physical Therapy, Yoga, Vision Therapy, bi-monthly chiropractic etc.
Please follow my updates at:
Facebook – The Unfolding Self
(pls “like” my page)