My 9 Year Gratitudiversary!
June 6, 2009 – June 6, 2018
Hover mouse over an image to see caption
Yet another year has passed since I fell 200 feet down the side of Yosemite’s Half Dome while hiking.
It is with heartfelt joy that I will forever honor June 6 as the day a remarkable web of humanity held me.
I hold deep, never-ending gratitude for Vanessa, Tricia, Peter, Rick Powell and Kiley Schmit, my Yosemite Rescuers and EVERYONE that has shared this journey with me:
Yosemite’s Search & Rescue Team, Doctors, Nurses, Physical Therapists, Speech Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Vision Therapists, Chiropractors, Acupuncturists, Fellow Brain Injury Survivors, The Brain Injury Center, Life Coaches, Intuitives Kaarin Alisa and , Spiritual Teachers, Yoga Instructors, Classmates, Friends, Loved Ones, Family, Acquaintances & even random strangers who have left their mark.
There is SO much to be grateful for!
Gratitude brings us more of what we value. Please join in the celebration by acknowledging all that you are grateful for in your life. Feel free to post what you’re grateful for (or any comments) at the very bottom of this page under “Leave a Reply.”
With abundant gratitude and immeasurable awe,
My 9th Year Joys
* I’ve shared my Half Dome Motivational Speech at the Brain Injury Center in Ventura and at Angel Heart for You in Benecia and more opportunities are on the horizon.
* Vanessa shared her brilliant graphic design talent with me and I am honored to now own one of her creations as my official business logo 🙂 My sweet friend, Tamara, also shared her brilliant graphic design talents in finalizing the color scheme and finishing touches for a logo I am very proud to represent me and my work.
* I continue to grow in my intuitive and energy healing services as well as in my yoga teaching.
* My dream has finally come true… I have met my Life Partner. Brian and I so in love and are building a beautiful life together.
* I’ve lived in the same location for just over a year!!! And Brian relocated from Southern California to live with me in January.
* I have been working with a Somatic Therapist to continue my physical, emotional and spiritual healing.
* I am still very dedicated to ongoing rehabilitation: Physical Therapy, Yoga, bi-monthly chiropractic etc.
* Though this past 11 months has been difficult with the loss of my beloved father, I have every intention to return to the writing of my Half Dome story and look forward to sharing its progress as I move along. Keep your eye out for the book… it WILL be published someday soon 🙂
Please follow my updates at:
Facebook Business page – Gina Bartiromo
~ please “like” my FB business page 🙂